Didn't she do a fabulous job on my blog?!?! I must say, sitting back and saying "yes", "no", "pink", "Finding Me" ws not nearly as difficult as her job, she sure is great. I have been spending the last few days in Las Vegas with Sarah, Bryce, and Ava. It has been such a treat to be with them and relaxing. I head back home tomorrow and am excited to see everyone!! Erin and Tom are on their way up to Maryland from North Carolina and my Auntie Cathy and counsin Kristen are coming in from Chicago tomorrow as well so it will be all sorts of family time. Other news: grades come out by friday, and yes, i am freaking for some strange reason.
5 comments:
I like the blog re-design! Can't wait to see you in the next day or two!
well this is just supercute!!! i have to say that i do love it. :) i will probably see you before you see this!
that comment from sue was actually from erin! i have to start checking who is logged into these computers...
it was super good to have you here!! I am glad that you like your bloggy! I love you!
Hey...how did you do that? Your blog is super cute!
Post a Comment