dang it! I had started a post and saved it, i thought, but it didn't save! Oh well! I guess it's time to start over.
DATES! That was this is all about today ladies and gentlemen, please, sit down, take a deep breath, get ready, I have gone on 4 dates in the last two weeks! It has been amazing =) The two most recent were with the same boy. Just so I don't get questions, his name is Steve Lewis, he is in my ward, he is a nice guy from Cedar City. Anything else? Yep, I like him! We went out to an indian restaurant on our first date and then went and played at Trafalga (mini golf, batting cages, etc.) and then watched a movie at my house. The second date we went to see Cars at the dollar theater and then he took me to Dairy Queen and then we just went driving and talked for a while. It's fun. Anyways, other than that. . . school is good, not working much and most importantly I miss my family like crazy!!!!
1 comment:
I agree w/ that last part being the most important. :) I miss YOU! Horray for two dates with Steve!
Post a Comment