The last two weeks have been insain! Last week I had a presentation, a paper, a quiz, and two HUGE midterms. This week I had to catch up with all that I did not do last week. Super fun!
Last weekend was a family weekend, it was so
great! Hannah Cahoon came down on Friday and spent the night with me. We played all night and then saturday morning got ready and headed up to Bountiful. We helped Cathy clean the house for Sunday (Chris spoke in church & then everyone in and their mother came over to Cathy's to see him & eat) and then I ventured with them up to the Canyon to take family pictures. I love them!!!! I am so grateful that they include me in their family stuff, they are saints! We went to the Mandrin after pictures, it was SOOOOO good. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Mandrin?!?! It is probably one of my all time favorites thanks to mom and dad bringing me home their left-overs growing up. Love beans and brocoli, right mom?!?! =)It was a really fun weekend, nice to see all the family, yes the rumor is true, uncle John does in fact have a mulet.
I am so grateful for alone time. I came into my room last night at about 8:30 after having a 12 hour day on campus, and just layed on my bed listening to music. That quickly turned into my going to bed for the evening but I needed it. I love time to myself. Time to think, to figure out where I can improve in my life. It's awesome.
What is even more awesome though is that I get to see Mommy, Schristor, Bryc-E-Pants, and little Ava Jelly tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Steve and I are leaving here around 11am and I am dropping him off in Cedar City to be with his family for the weekend. Then I am meeting the aforementioned parties in St. George to have lunch/dinner with Cara and Adam, fun huh?!! I am so excited. I really need to go shower and head up to the anatomy cadaver lab, I have my midterm next week. Don't forget me out here in good ol' Utah, I do get lonely!!!!
3 comments:
hey lo! i'm so glad you had a good time with the cahoons...i love them so! give mommy love for me and have fun with that jellybird...
I'm so glad you get to see family. Hug all the Cahoons for me and Ava Jelly too.
THat sounds like so much fun w/ the Cahoons! Let us know how this weekend goes--and the ride down with Steve. :)
Post a Comment